Lodz University of Technology has a special offer for candidates and students who want to pursue their scientific passions.
The university's offer to the particularly talented:
- Faculties and institutes of Lodz University of Technology employ the most talented students as part of their research projects and support their efforts to obtain funds for their own projects.
- Organizing and co-organizing competitions with leading institutions for the best diploma dissertation theses. Their winners, in addition to a distinction, may receive financial and material prizes and cooperation proposals.
- Student Research Volunteer Scheme (WNS) - [Wolontariat Naukowy Studenta] - a unique arrangement that enables students to personalise and extend laboratory work related to their interests and to participate in faculty members' research projects.
- The possibility of publishing research papers.
- Participation in research trips, conferences and symposia at home and abroad.
- Implementation of an individual study programme.
- Paid internships and apprenticeships.
- Offer of trainings and workshops developing soft competences.