The call for applications for additional financial aid for Ukrainian students under the project "NatWest-Perspektywy Assistance Scholarships" has started.
Lodz University of Technology participates in the NatWest-Perspektywy Assistance Scholarships project, which aims to provide financial support to students, citizens of Ukraine, studying at Polish universities. The programme is organized by the Perspektywy Educational Foundation and funded by the NatWest company.
In accordance with the rules of the project, Lodz University of Technology has been given the opportunity to grant 30 citizens of Ukraine, students of Lodz University of Technology, one-time financial benefits, hereafter referred to as the aid, in the amount of PLN 1,000 each.
The rules of granting the aforementioned benefits:
- 1. The beneficiary of the allowance may be a student, a citizen of Ukraine, who arrived legally on the territory of the Republic of Poland in the period from 24 February 2022 in accordance with the Act of 12 March 2022 on assistance to citizens of Ukraine in connection with armed conflict on the territory of the country and who, on the day of receiving the decision on granting the benefit, has the status of a student of Lodz University of Technology.
- In the first instance, the allowance is granted to students referred to in point. 1 of the Announcement, who did not receive a benefit under the project "Amazon-Perspectives Assistance Scholarships" in the academic year 2021/22.
- In the event that the pool (30) of benefits is not used, an aid grant may be awarded to a student referred to in point 1 who is not listed in point 2 of the Announcement.
- The benefit shall be granted in the form of an allowance referred to in Article 86 (1)(3) of the Act on Higher Education and Science. The benefit may be obtained only once.
- The allowance of PLN 1,000 is granted upon the student's application, prepared according to the specimen form enclosed herewith. Applications can be submitted in person at the Benefit Services Section of TUL or by post (90-924 Łódź, 116 Żeromskiego Street, Building A33, staircase E, 4th floor) between 06.09.2022 and 04.10.2022. The applicant may be called upon to supplement the application or to submit supplementary documents or explanations by the indicated deadline. Failure to submit a complete application or the required documents by the deadline excludes the possibility of granting the benefit.
- The granting of the allowance is determined by the order in which complete applications for the benefit are submitted. The order of the applications is determined by the date of their submission to the Benefit Services Section and, in the case of applications submitted by post, by the date of their posting in the post office.
- The decision to grant the allowance is taken by the Rector of Lodz University of Technology. 8. The benefit is paid once to the indicated bank account of the student. 9. Rector of Lodz University of Technology will take the decisions in the matters not specified in this announcement.