List of projects implemented under the programs of the National Science Centre:
- Electrodeposition of ultra-thin polymer layers as a new modification method of biomaterials based of fibrous biomaterials.
- Geometric, mechanical and biophysical parametrization of three-dimensional woven structures.
List of projects implemented under the programs of the National Centre for Research and Development:
- Textronic sensors for gases and liquid vapor printed on textile substrates.
- Modern protective clothing for preterm newborns based on layered systems.
- Innovative compression products supporting the external treatment process.
- Sensory packaging based on biopolymers.
Other sources of funding:
- Hemostatic, resorbable dual-use dressings.
- One-stage forming technology of hybrid ballistic plates with significantly increased safety.